Skip to Main Content

Application Procedures & Requirements for Non-Graduates of High School

Application Procedures and Requirements for Non-Graduates of High Schools

Individuals who have not graduated from high school may be admitted to the university upon satisfactory completion of the General Educational Development (GED) or HiSET tests and receipt of a certificate of high school equivalency. Such students are either required to take either the Scholastic Aptitude Tests of the College Entrance Examination Board (SAT) or ACT exam prior to their application and to present scores that are acceptable to the university, or submit their answers to the No Test questions. Admission procedures for students possessing certificates of high school equivalency are the same as those that are prescribed for graduating seniors and high school graduates.