Each registered student receives $15 in print allotment per semester and is reset at the beginning of each semester.
Black and White Pages
- Single-Sided: $0.10 per page
- Double-Sided: $0.15 per page
- Single-Sided: $0.25 per page
- Double-Sided: $0.375 per page
If you deplete your print allotment, you can add value to your card two ways:
- Swipe your UCard or UPrint Card (available for $1) at the value-adding machine at Lydon or O'Leary Hall to add cash. You don't need a UPrint Card if you have a UCard!
- Navigate to our online web portal at MyPay.uml.edu to load funds via any major credit card. You may load any amount desired between $1 and $100 with any major credit card with no fees.
All funds deposited for UPrint are non-refundable, except for fraudulent credit card activity, and may be used at UPrint locations only. Funds deposited cannot be used at other locations such as University Dining, River Hawk Shop, laundry, or vending.