The Global Entrepreneurship Exchange (GE2) was established to promote and foster interdisciplinary, multicultural innovation and entrepreneurship learning, by collaborating with higher education institutions around the world.
- Facilitate and host the current global entrepreneurship academic program
- Develop and promote a vision that links UML entrepreneurial activities to the larger global community
- Develop and promote a range of programs that engage our students and faculty in global entrepreneurship
- Encourage the development of a research program that examines topics related to global entrepreneurship education
- Provide necessary administrative mechanism to make it a sustainable and a highly visible Program.
- Enable the pursuit of external grants and funding for scholarships and research activities.
GE2 activities fully support three of UMass Lowell’s five Pillars of Excellence:
- Transformational Education: A major focus on experiential and transdisciplinary learning will prepare UMass Lowell students making a difference in the world.
- Global Engagement & Inclusive Culture: Feedback from students suggest strongly an impact made to their lives and career. Students have formed a longer-lasting bonds through these amazing experiences.
- Innovative Research & Entrepreneurship: Students and faculty will be afforded an opportunity to work the most pressing problems and challenges faced by the world.