Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Mining, Social Media Analytics, Information Disclosure
Dr. Zhang’s research focuses on data analytics and examines information manipulation on decision makings. She has published in Information Systems Research, European Journal of Operational Research, Decision Support Systems, Information Systems Frontier, and other academic journals.
- Ph D, (2011), University of Florida - Gainesville, FL
Selected Awards and Honors
- Teaching Excellence Award (2016), Teaching - Operations and Information Systems Department, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Alec Courtelis Award (2010), Scholarship/Research - University of Florida
- Grinter Fellowship (2010), Scholarship/Research - University of Florida
- Outstanding Academic Achievement Award (2010), Scholarship/Research - University of Florida
- Zhu, D., Lappas, T., Zhang, J. (2018) "Unsupervised tip-mining from customer reviews," Decision Support Systems 107: pp. 116-124
- Zhang, J., Aytug, H. (2016) "Comparison of imputation methods for discriminant analysis with strategically hidden data," European Journal of Operational Research 255:2 pp. 522 - 530
- Zhang, J., Piramuthu, S. (2016) "Product recommendation with latent review topics," Information Systems Frontiers pp. 1 - 9
- Zhang, J. (2015) "Voluntary information disclosure on social media," Decision Support Systems 73: pp. 28–36
- Zhang, J., Aytug, H., Koehler, G.J. (2014) "Discriminant Analysis with Strategically Manipulated Data," Information Systems Research 25:3 pp. 654–662
- Zhang, J. (2012) "Linear discrimination with strategically missing values," Dissertation Abstracts International Section A: Humanities and Social Sciences 73:6- pp. 2214-2214
- Marston, S., Li, Z., Bandyopadhyay, S., Zhang, J., Ghalsasi, A. (2011) "Cloud computing: The business perspective," Decision Support Systems 51:1 pp. 176-189
- Guo, H., Zhang, J., Koehler, G.J. (2008) "A survey of quantum games," Decision Support Systems 46:1 pp. 318-332
- Zhang, J., Bandyopadhyay, S., Piramuthu, S. (2008) "Real option valuation on grid computing," Decision Support Systems 46:1 pp. 333-343
Selected Contracts, Fellowships, Grants and Sponsored Research
- A Survey of Quantum Games (), Grant - Decision Support Systems
Zhang, J., Guo, H., Zhang, J., Koehler, G.
- Decision Support Systems (2011), - Cloud Computing: The Business Perspective
Zhang, J., Marston, S., Li, Z., Bandyopadhyay, S., Zhang, J.