This event process has concluded for this year. Please check back in December 2018 when the 2019 process is launched. Also, please get involved in our fall 2018 events and competitions!
Thank you for your interest in applying to the $50K Idea Challenge.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply for the 2018 $50K Idea Challenge, please follow the instructions below.
- If you don't have a team yet:
- Create your team by using the TeamMaker Platform.
- Select the TeamMaker option
- Complete the form and click the save button
- Go to the manage tab and click on the apply link under the DifferenceMaker Idea Challenge column
- If you have already completed TeamMaker:
- Go to TeamMaker Platform -> Manage -> Log in with your Student Credentials
- Click on the Apply link directly under Idea Challenge
You can preview a PDF version of the application but please remember to apply online.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view any pdf files. It can be download for free from the Adobe website.
Do you have a team? Are you seeking specific members with certain skills? Or are you a seeker looking to join a team? Use the TeamMaker Platform
- Follow the Build/Join a Team link to enter your interests and contact information.
- Follow the Current Projects or Current Seekers links to join an existing project team or find team members.
If you have any questions please email DifferenceMaker@uml.edu or stop by DifferenceMaker Central on North Campus located in Suite 012 of the Lydon Library right next to Starbucks!