The Executive Committee shall consist of the President, Vice-President, Faculty Representative to the Board of Trustees, and the elected chairpersons of the standing Faculty Senate committees. The Alternate Faculty Representative to the Board of Trustees shall be an ex-officio member.
The Executive Committee will propose the membership of standing committees of the Faculty Senate, will coordinate the business of Faculty Senate committees, will declare Faculty Senate seats to be vacant, will call for elections, will set the agenda for Faculty Senate meetings and will perform other duties assigned by a vote of the Faculty Senate.
The members of the Executive Committee are:
- Michael Graves, President, Biology
- Erika Lewis, Vice President, Physical Therapy
- Stephen Johnston, Faculty Representative to the Board of Trustees, Plastics Engineering
- Lisa Abdallah, Alternative Faculty Representative to the Board of Trustees, Nursing
- Arthur Mittler, Chairperson of the Undergraduate Policy Committee (UPC), Physics
- Emmanuelle Reynaud, Interim Chairperson of the Graduate Policy and Affairs Committee (GPAC), Mechanical Engineering
- Robert Parkin, Chairperson of the Research and Development Committee, Mechanical Engineering
The Provost and Vice Provosts are ex officio members.