e-Builder is UMass Lowell’s Project Management Information System and is used by Facilities Management for communication, coordination, and tracking of project finances, decision making, schedules, and documents. The Facilities Information Systems (FIS) team supports and maintains UMass Lowell’s e-Builder instance. Here are some useful links:
ACCESS FOR EXISTING USERS
- Access to e-Builder for UMass Lowell Users (If you have a non-student UMass Lowell e-mail account "@uml.edu")
- Access to e-Builder for other users (Everyone else)
Note for mobile use: please use the links above to access e-Builder on your mobile device. FIS is working with UMass Lowell IT to enable use of the e-Builder app for iOS and Android but, currently, it is not an option.
The e-Builder Knowledge Base provides UMass Lowell specific job aids, training videos, e-Builder terminology, and an FAQ section.
- For UMass Lowell Users (If you have a non-student UMass Lowell e-mail account "@uml.edu"), please access the knowledge base via the FM Cloud.
- Access e-Builder Knowledge Base for other users (Everyone else)
NEW USER REQUEST FORM
TRAINING REQUEST FORM
NEW CONTACT AND/OR COMPANY REQUEST FORM
ENHANCEMENT & NEW FUNCTIONALITIES REQUEST FORM
- Request enhancement or new functionalities in e-Builder. This request form will be reviewed by the e-Builder core team.
- Check the status of your request.
Questions? E-mail: email@example.com or call 978-934-2601.