psychosocial issues of migration; social justice
- Ph D: Social Psychology, (2007), City University of New York - New York, NY
Dissertation/Thesis Title: Journeys of Honduran Migrants to the United States
- MA: English/TESOL, Linguistics, Second Language Acquisition, (1994), University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, WI
- MA: Domestic and International Trade, (1991), Prague School of Economics - Prague, Czech Republic
- Sladkova, J. (2016) "Stratification of Undocumented Migrant Journeys: Honduran Case.," International Migration 1 pp. 84
- Sladkova, J., McCabe, A., Cano, I., Cole, D. (2014) ""I don’t like speaking Spanish:" delayed narration in children of Latino immigrants," Global Journal of Community Psychology Practice 5:2
- Sladkova, J., Mangado, S.M., Quinteros, J.R. (2012) "Lowell immigrant communities in the climate of deportations," Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy 12:1 pp. 78-95
- Sladkova, J., Bond, M.A. (2011) "Las Migraciones como Din micas Dependientes del Contexto en un Mundo de Desigualdades Globales," Psychosocial Intervention 3 pp. 1-8
- Sladkova, J., Bond, M.A. (2011) "Migration as a Context-Dependent Dynamic in a World of Global Inequalities Las Migraciones como Din mica Dependiente del Contexto en un Mundo de Desigualdades Globales," Psychosocial Intervention 20:3 pp. 327-332
- Sladkova, J. (2010) "Journeys of undocumented Honduran migrants to the United States,"
- Sladkova, J. (2007) "Documenting the Undocumented: Journeys of Honduran Migrants to the United States,"
- Sladkova, J. (2007) "Expectations and motivations of Hondurans migrating to the United States," Journal of community & applied social psychology 17:3 pp. 187-202
- Silin, J.G., Sladkova, J., Viladrich, A., Fruedenberg, N., Duncan, E., Park, E. (2006) "Welcoming the Stranger: Essays on Teaching and Learning in a Diverse Society. Occasional Paper Series 17," Bank Street College of Education