The Art & Design Department's facilities are distributed between two buildings - Mahoney Hall and Dugan Hall - on South Campus.
Mahoney Hall is home to:
- Four computer labs
- The University Gallery
- A digital print lab
- Senior studio space for designers
- Staff offices
- Conference room
Additionally, Mahoney Hall houses the department's administrative office on the first floor -- where students can obtain forms, information about their faculty advisers and get answers to general questions -- and faculty office suites on the second floor.
The Art & Design Department occupies the ground floor of Dugan Hall, which houses most fine art and foundations studios. Also included in Dugan Hall:
- 600 square foot critique space with exhibition track lighting and gallery seating
- Large mixed media studio
- Foundations studio
- Painting studio
- Digital and wet lab darkroom
- Photography lighting studio
- Individual semi-private studios with work spaces for senior and advanced art students
- Sculpture, ceramics and 3-D foundations studio
The departmental Audiovisual Equipment Loan Center (“The Cage”) and the Studio Manager’s office are located in the center of Dugan’s basement.