DifferenceMaker projects and activities would not be possible without the generous support of our alumni, foundations, and other organizations that share our vision for engaging students in innovative and entrepreneurial problem solving. We are very grateful for the financial support, guidance and encouragement. All financial contributions help support student interns, the DifferenceMakerTM $50,000 Idea Challenge, student development workshops, and our Faculty Fellow program.
Partners and sponsors who have helped us make a difference include:
- Digital Federal Credit Union
- Eastern Bank Foundation
- Enterprise Bank
- Francis College of Engineering, Prototyping Competition
- Foley & Lardner, LLP
- John Grayson ’87 Francis College of Engineering
- Jack Wilson Endowed Presidential Entrepreneurship Fund
- Robert J. Manning School of Business Endowment Fund
- Glenn Morgan '86 College of Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- M & T Charitable Foundation
- Spinola Angel Investment Fund for Entrepreneurship
- Sutherland Family Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG)
Thank you to all individuals who have supported DifferenceMaker through the donation page.
If you would like to contribute to this effort financially or “in-kind” please contact Brenda Evans, Dean, Student Affairs and Wellness by email: Brenda_Evans@uml.edu, or call 978-934-5021, or contract Holly Lalos, Director, Rist DifferenceMaker Institute by email: Holly_Lalos@uml.edu, or call: 978-934-6444.