Skip to Main Content

Change of Program After Application

Change of Baccalaureate Program Declaration After Application

Individuals who are admitted to specific programs and who wish to change their major may do so by notifying the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Changes will be approved only if space in the desired program is available and the applicant has satisfied all admission requirements for the new college or program.