Authorized Access to Campus Recreation Center (CRC) and Riverview Fitness Center (RFC)
Full-time UMass Lowell students, faculty, staff and adjunct faculty have access to the CRC on East Campus and RFC on South Campus at no additional cost. Part-time and continuing studies students who are matriculated in a program also have access. A valid student or staff UCard is needed to gain admittance to either facility.
COVID vaccination records are now required for all members. Please upload a picture of your record to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Recreation Membership Options
Credit card payments preferred (No AMEX).
|MCC Student Membership||-||-||-||$100**||-||$100**||$100**|
|Semester Break Membership||-||-||-||-||$40||-||$100|
*Three-month memberships require automatic monthly credit card payment (no AMEX). To cancel, email: Peter_Murray@uml.edu at least two-weeks in advance of current membership term expiration date to avoid additional renewal fee.
**Prices for Middlesex Community College student memberships will be prorated halfway through each term. For example memberships purchased on or after March 1, July 1, or November 1 will drop from $100 to $50.
- Full or partial refunds are not provided.
- When the University closes due to snow, check our website for operating hours. Important facility updates will be posted to our main Campus Recreation website or you can follow our current updates on Twitter.
- UMass Lowell alumni or immediate family members of alumni, students, faculty or staff (18+)
- University approved affiliates (i.e. LIRA, Aramark, Global Spectrum, 110 Canal St. Employees, MCC faculty/staff, Navitas staff)
"Alumni" is classified as someone who has graduated and earned a degree from UMass Lowell. If you simply attended classes at UMass Lowell but did not graduate, you would not be eligible to purchase a membership. "Immediate family members" are defined as: spouses, parents, children or siblings who live in the same house.
MCC Student Membership
- Current students from Middlesex Community College
- Provide valid ID from MCC
- Membership fees will be prorated halfway through each term. For example, on March 1, July 1, and November 1, the membership fee will drop from $100 to $50. Parking is not included with this membership.
- Fall Semester: Sept. 1 - Dec. 31
- Spring Semester: Jan. 2 - April 30
- Summer: May 1 - Aug. 31
- Community members 55+
- This membership has restricted hours Monday - Friday: opening - 1 p.m. This restriction includes any group fitness classes that start after 1 p.m. There are no access restrictions for our weekend operating hours.
Semester Break Membership
- College students from other universities
- Students must provide a valid college ID from their institution
- Only available for during winter and summer breaks.
- Summer Break: May 15 - August 30
- Winter Break: December 1 - January 20