In the case of a life threatening emergency, please activate the UMass Lowell Emergency Response System by calling 44911 from a land line if you are in a UMass Lowell building, or by calling 978-934-4911 from your cell phone. If you call via cell, be sure to identify the location where assistance is needed.
For assistance for urgent matters that are not life threatening, please call:
- Circle Health Urgent Care: 978-459-2273 - located at 9 Loon Hill Road in Dracut (open evenings and weekends)
- AFC Urgent Care: 978-446-7515 - located at 45 Drum Hill Road in Chelmsford (open evenings and weekends)
- Circle Health Urgent Care: 978-323-2850 - located at 199 Boston Road in Billerica (open evenings and weekends)
- CareWell Urgent Care: 978-851-4683 - located at 345 Main Street in Tewksbury (open evenings and weekends)
- Lahey Health Behavioral Services: 978-455-3397 or 800-830-5177 - located at 391 Varnum Avenue in Lowell (open 24 hours everyday)