The main Strive Food Pantry is located at the Graduate Professional Studies Center! Visitors to the pantry will stop by the information desk on the 1st floor, where you will be greeted by staff and escorted to the pantry.
We also have two satellite locations.
New Guest Registration Process:
UMass Lowell (UML) Strive is excited to introduce our new registration system, PantrySoft! All new guests to the UML Strive pantry will be required to register through the PantrySoft Portal. This is a one-time registration and will only need to sign-in each time you visit the pantry.
Student Login: You will begin the registration process by entering your UMass Lowell (UML) email credentials and password, you will then be prompted to complete the registration process.
Staff / Faculty Login: First time users, you will register through clicking the sign-on option, prompted to complete your profile and registration.
When Visiting the UML Strive Pantry
- Visit the information desk, where staff will escort you to the pantry
- Have your UML U-CARD ready, if prompted to show staff (Pantry is only open to UML Campus Community)
- Please follow guidelines as it pertains to set limits to items in the pantry or defer to staff for direction
- Please only limit to one visit per week, this ensures that items can be accessible to as many guests as possible
- There will be a 1 bag limit. Guests are allowed to bring their own shopping bag but limit still applies