Over the years we have hosted conferences and mini-conferences where we are able to leave the virtual world to meet face to face and discuss important topics related to the many facets of carework.
- The Virtual Carework Symposium March 1-3 2022, Moving Past Emergency Responses: Care As Essential Infrastructure. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
- Third Biennial Global Carework Summit
Social (Re)organization of Care: Connecting the Global North and South
Universidad de Costa Rica, San José, Costa Rica
Archived Conference Programs
- Carework: Research, Theory, and Advocacy 2000 (pdf)
- Conference on Carework, Inequality, and Advocacy 2001 (pdf)
- Linking Informal and Formal Carework: Perspectives from Research, Policymakers, and Advocates 2002 (pdf)
- Bridging Carework Research, Policy and Advocacy 2004 (pdf)
- Caring on the Clock: Paid Care Workers 2013 (pdf)
- Crossing Borders: Understanding Carework in the 21st Century 2015 (pdf)
- Carework: Short listing 2016 (pdf)
- 2020 Eastern Sociological Society Carework Mini Conference