The Center for Women and Work is staffed by people from across the campus and from around the world.
- Darcie Boyer, CWW Center Manager
- Brita Dean, Project Manager, WAVES Project (Women Academics Valued and Equal in STEM)
- Kyrie Kowalik, Graduate Assistant, Emerging Scholars Program Coordinator
- June Lemen, CWW Strategic Communications Specialist
- Tuğba Metinyurt, Graduate Research Assistant, Department of Psychology
- Christopher Romano, Undergraduate Student Intern
- Abraham Ruiz, Graduate Research Assistant, Department of Psychology