Underwater Multi-Agent Cooperative Communication: In order to improve the communication between a transmitter and a receiver a robotic swarm, utilizing a particle swarm optimization algorithm, searches a pre-defined space for the position with the lowest SNR. After the position is located the swarm member with the lowest recorded noise level acts as a relay between the transmitter and the receiver.
LiDAR and PiCam Image Fusion: Combined the distance information provided by a TurtleBOT LiDAR with an image from a PiCam by encoding the distance information in each pixel of the image. This resulted in an 2D image which would display the distance of every object from the camera.
- Ph.D. Student in Electrical Engineering, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- MS in Electrical Engineering, University of Massachusetts Lowell, 2020
- BS in Electrical Engineering, University of Massachusetts Lowell, 2018
- BS in Political Science, University of Massachusetts Lowell, 2004
Selected Awards and Honors
- UMass Lowell Dean’s List
- Dr. Homer Stryker Ring Award
- Bronze Star
- Purple Heart
- Army Commendation Medal for Valor
Affiliated Clubs and Organizations
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (IEEE) - Student member.
- IEEE - 1st Infantry Division Officers Association.