Applied Psychology and Prevention Science
- Childhood chronic illnesses
- Stress and resiliency
- Parent/Caregiver impacts on illness
- Burnout prevention and adherence promotion within child chronic illness
- Eastern Connecticut State University, B.S. in Psychology and B.A. in Theatre (2016)
- Uebelacker, L.A., Cherenack, E.M., Busch, A.M., Baker, J.V., Pinkston, M.M., Gleason, N., Madden, S., Caviness, C.M., & Stein, M.D. (2021). Pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments for chronic pain used by patients with pain, HIV, and depression. AIDS and Behavior, 1-10.
- Stein, M., Herman, D.S., Kim, N., Howell, A., Lambert, A., Madden, S., Moitra, E., Blevins, C.E., Anderson, B.J., Taylor, L.E., & Pinkston, M.M. (2020). A randomized trial comparing brief advice and motivational interviewing for person with HIV-HCV co-infection who drink alcohol. AIDS and Behavior 25(4), 1013-10225.