About the club:
The club Track & Field team is one of UMass Lowell’s most active and involved clubs. This group competes regionally in open and club-specific meets. The team is comprised of mostly members with prior experience, but does not exclude members with no previous experience. The team holds practices year-round and participates in consistent fundraisers.
- Roster Size:
- Home Field & Practice Space: North Campus: Cushing field, Wicked Blue turf
- Fall Practice Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8 to 10 p.m.
- Spring Practice Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8 to 10 p.m.
- Governing Body: National Intercollegiate Running Club Association
- Regular Opponents: Boston University, UMaine, Boston College.
Follow us on Instagram
The meets will allow members to compete in events they are experienced in or try new ones. The club is looking to create a community of runners who are excited to run and compete.