Below are links to the official UMass Lowell Logos in various formats for print and web. Do not modify or change the logo. The logo is protected by UMass Lowell copyright.
- The UMass Lowell logo may be used alone or in conjunction with the university tagline
- Do not change the proportions
- Keep the logo clear of competing visual elements
- Minimum logo width is 1.5 inches
Vertical Logo (without tagline)
Slide presentations prepared by or for the university should reflect UMass Lowell branding. University Relations has prepared templates to make this easier.
A template with multiple page style options can be downloaded using the instructions below. The template is optimized for widescreen monitors and will work on Mac or PC platforms.
Instructions for using the PowerPoint templates:
- Download and save template files to a new folder
- To apply a design template from a file:
You can apply a design template file (.pot) or a design template from another presentation file (.ppt or .pps) by clicking Browse in the Slide Design task pane.
- On the Format menu, click Slide Design.
- At the bottom of the Slide Design task pane, click Browse.
- Navigate to the location of the template file (.pot) or presentation file (.ppt or .pps) you wish to apply; select it, and then click Apply.
If you apply a template file, the design template is added to the Slide Design task pane under Available for Use, and it is available for subsequent presentations. PowerPoint also adds other templates from the file location you browsed to.
If you apply a presentation file, the design template from that presentation is applied and is available in the Used in this Presentation section of the Slide Design task pane. If the presentation template you applied had multiple masters, the first master is applied and you are prompted with a message asking if you want the rest of the masters added to the presentation.
Instructions for printing slides
- Save Slide Presentation
- From the toolbar choose Format
- Choose Slide Design
- Choose "umasslowellprint.pot"
Video Production Branding
Guidelines for using the logos and bug:
- The logos have been configured for use in video productions
- The “Learning with Purpose Title.jpg” or “Moving Title.mp4” should be used at the end of the video
- The “UML Corner Bug.png” should appear in the lower right corner throughout the video and removed before the ending “Learning with Purpose Title”
Social Media Logos, Backgrounds