DIRECTIONS FROM LOWELL CONNECTOR TO UMASS LOWELL
- Take the Lowell Connector approx 3 miles to Exit 5N (Rt 3A North - Thorndike Street)
- Take Thorndike Street North; after passing under Route 110, make a left at the first traffic light onto Fletcher Street
- Follow Fletcher to the end and turn right onto Pawtucket Street
- Take the first left and go over the Merrimack River on Textile Bridge; this is University Ave.
- On the other side of the river, continue through the traffic light and turn right at the next traffic light onto Riverside Street (the University is on your right hand side at this point). Go approximately 400 feet and turn right into the first parking lot entrance. Perry Hall (formerly the Engineering Building) is on your right hand side as you enter the lot.