General Waste is defined as wastes not contaminated with hazardous chemical, infectious, radioactive or other physical agents. Examples include:
- Office wastes
- Glass and plastic ware
- Uncontaminated biological materials
|Office and Regular Wastes (See Recyclable Waste for paper wastes)||Place waste in trash receptacle.|
|Uncontaminated Animal Bedding|
- Office and Regular Trash:
Custodian will remove from your location or take to area dumpster.
- Glass & Recyclable Paper:
See Recyclable Waste.
- Non-Hazardous Biological Materials:
- Liquids should be poured down the drain.
- Semi-solid materials should be placed in a bag and disposed in a trash receptacle.
- Solid materials should be placed in a regular trash receptacle, except for glass items that should be disposed in Glass Only box.