About the club:
The women’s club soccer team is a highly competitive team that competes in NIRSA region 1. This group is comprised mostly of former high school players and holds tryouts annually.
- Roster Size: 15-25
- Home Field & Practice Space: North Campus-Green field
- Fall Practice Times: Tuesday 9-10:30 p.m. Thursday 9-10:30 p.m.
- Spring Practice Times: Tuesday 9 to 11 p.m. Thursday 9 to 11 p.m.
- Governing Body: National Intramural and Recreational Sports Association Club Soccer League
- Regular Opponents: St. Anslem, University of Vermont, University of New Hampshire