About the club:
The women's club Basketball team is a competitive club. This group holds tryouts int he fall, practices weekly, and competes regionally as members of the NCCBA. Most players have some playing experience through middle and high school.
- Roster size: 15-20
- Home Field & Practice Space: East Campus-Campus Recreation Center, Court 3
- Fall Practice times: CRC Court 3 on Tuesday and Thursday 9-11 p.m.
- Spring Practice times: TBD
- Governing Body: National Collegiate Club Basketball Association
- Regular Opponents: Boston College, Harvard, University of New Hampshire