2020 Strategic Planning Commission Committees by Pillar
Pillar I: TRANSFORMATIONAL EDUCATION
Dean of Education Eleanor Abrams and Julie Nash, Vice Provost of Student Success, are co-chairs of the Tranformational Education Committee. The subcommittees for Transformational Education and their co-chairs are listed below. Click on the subcommittee name to see the full membership.
- Academic Technology : Michael Cipriano, Fred Martin
- Curriculum Enhancement : Paula Haines, James Nehring
- Faculty Success : Dhimiter Bello
Faculty Honors: Jennifer Percival, Richard Serna
- Graduate Education and Professional Studies: Luis Falcon, Steve Tello
- Student Success: Nicole Champagne, Kerry Donohoe, Larry Siegel
Experiential Learning: Greg Denon, Julie Nash
Students of Color & International Students: Sue Kim, Leslie Wong
Mental Health: James Kohl, Paulette Renault-Caragianes
First-Year Experience/Student Onboarding/Transfer Students: Kerry Donohoe, Kerri Johnston
Pillar II: GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT & INCLUSIVE COMMUNITY
Noureddine Melikechi, Dean of the Kennedy College of Sciences, Lauren Turner, Senior Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Resources & Organizational Strategy & Effectiveness, and Leslie Wong, Director of Multicultural Affairs, are co-chairs of the Global Engagement & Inclusive Community Committee. The subcommittees for Global Engagement and their co-chairs are listed below. Click on the subcommittee name to see the full membership.
Pillar III: INNOVATIVE RESEARCH & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Matthew Nugent, Associate Dean for Research, Innovation & Partnerships, and Anne Maglia, Associate Vice Chancellor of Research and Compliance, are co-chairs of the Innovative Research & Entrepreneurship Committee. The subcommittees for Innovative Research and their co-chairs are listed below. Click on the subcommittee name to see the full membership.
- Dissemination & External Visibility: Sukesh Aghara, Christine Gillette
- Intellectual Property & Technology Transfer: Xingwei Wang
- Research Infrastructure & Faculty Support: Matthew Nugent, Susan Puryear
- River Hawk Venture Fund Investment Advisory Council: Frank Spinola, Jack Wilson
- University Research & Engagement Centers: Matt Gage, Phitsamay Uy
Pillar IV: LEVERAGE OUR LEGACY AND OUR PLACEThe subcommittees related to Leverage Our Legacy and Our Place and their co-chairs are listed below. Click on the subcommittee name to see the full membership.
- Campaign Executive Committee: John Pulichino
- Economic Development: Arlene Parquette, Derek Berger, Jack Wilson
Community Engagement: Sabrina Noel, Robin Toof
Corporate Engagement: Greg Denon, Arlene Parquette
- Intercollegiate Athletic Council: Brenda Evans, Kerri Johnston
- Marketing: Bryce Hoffman, Sandra Richtermeyer
- Web Advisory: Gerard Nelson, Wael Kamal
Pillar V: ENTREPRENEURIAL STEWARDSHIPThe subcommittees related to entrepreneurial stewardship and their co-chairs are listed below. Click on the subcommittee name to see the full membership.
- Art, Artifacts and Archives: Barbara Jean Gilbert, Michael Millner
- Campus Safety: Randolph Brashears, James Kohl
- Climate Action Plan: Tom Miliano, Christopher Niezrecki, Ruairi O’Mahony
- Facilities Renewal and Master Planning: Jean Robinson, Shortie McKinney and Adam Baacke
- Financial Planning: Monica Gallizzi, Steve O'Riordan
- Financial Wellness: Brenda Evans, Joyce McLaughlin