Craniofacial Development and Evolution
Developmental biology, Variation in development and disease, Evolution of Development, Craniofacial development
- Fish, J. (2016). Developmental Mechanisms Underlying Variation in Craniofacial Disease and Evolution. Developmental Biology, 415(2) 188 - 197.
- Zarate, Y.A., Fish, J. (2016). SATB2-Associated Syndrome: Mechanisms, Phenotype, and Practical Recommendations. American Journal Of Medical Genetics. Part A.
Selected Contracts, Fellowships, Grants and Sponsored Research
- Molecular mechanisms underlying variation in severity of craniofacial disease. (2016), Grant - NIH
- Mesenchymal Regulation of Osteogenesis (2015), Grant - NIH
- “The Role of Continuous Phenotypic Variation in Structural Defects of the Face” (2016), Grant - NIH