Please see below for existing biomanufacturing training and workforce development training resources.
Course title: Metabolic and Bioprocess Modelling for Animal Cells Course 2023
- Date: October 15-19, 2023
- Location: Llafrank, Spain
Coordinators: Dong-Yup Lee, Sungkyunkwan University (Republic of Korea), Cleo Kontoravdi, Imperial College (UK), Emma Petiot, Université de Lyon (France)
This is an introductory course intended to cover the main modelling approaches relevant to animal cell systems. The course will cover the following topics:
- Kinetic and stoichiometric modelling
- Flux balance analysis
- Chemometrics and their use to support integration of Process Analytical Technologies
- Computational Fluid Dynamics of cell bioreactors
- Machine learning approaches for analysing multiomics datasets
The course will consist of lectures on the topics and computer-based hands-on workshops with case studies.
Learn more and apply now on the European Society for Animal Cell Technology (ESACT) website.