Skip to Main Content


Although most positions in Campus Recreation require work study, some positions do not require work study but may require a higher level of skill or potentially a certification.

Students with or without work study can apply on the Financial Aid JobHawk Website. Once you enter this website you can search for the different Campus Recreation student positions available.  Please note you will be required to attach a brief resume in order to submit your application on JobHawk.  

Any student looking to be placed in an internship with Campus Recreation can fill out the appropriate form(s) below and drop off the complete form(s) to the Campus Recreation Center.