Looking for something for your kids to do this summer? We've got that covered.
UMass Lowell's series of popular summer camps offers a wide variety of camps, sure to satisfy even the pickiest camper.
- Engineering Summer Camp: Discover the amazing world of engineering through hands-on projects and interactions with students, faculty, staff and alumni. Work in one of our new 3D-Printing or CNC Machining labs, as you get to know the theory and process behind design and production. Age: high school students.
- RecKids Summer Camp: A recreational day camp designed for elementary and middle school aged children. Our campers enjoy activities including swimming, sports, arts & crafts, field trips, outdoor adventures and much more! Lunch and after-care options are available. RecKids runs for four weeks each summer.
- Sports Camps: Whether it be on the diamond, court or field we have all your bases covered! UMass Lowell offers camps for: baseball, softball, boy's basketball, girl's basketball, ice hockey, field hockey, rowing, girl's and boy's soccer, track and field, and volleyball. Ages vary by sport, please check the GoRiverhawks website.
- Symphonic Band Camp: If band camp is music to your ears, we offer a week-long intensive program aimed at improving the individual skills and broadening the experiences of musically talented students. Ages: junior high and high school students.
- The Tsongas Industrial History Center’s Summer Camps: Get a front row seat to history and science! Children can visit four national parks in Massachusetts, build their own canal system, see how far they can make a rocket fly, go eco-exploring, take a boat trip on the Merrimack River and more! Ages: elementary and middle school aged children.