Startups: If you’re committed to your business vision, then you MUST start planning for venture financing.
Even if your startup is brand-new, NOW is the time to map out your complete business growth path — all the way to venture financing.
This happy hour event will bring your startup one step closer to your business goals. Get a crystal-clear picture of the process as we welcome four noted life science business financing experts to our Lowell center after work on Tuesday, February 4th.
Join us and:
· Understand how venture financing works today.
· Learn what to look for (and look OUT for) in a VC offer.
· Learn how to prepare your full business financing plan—from angel investors to VCs.
· Find out the preparations you need to make to advance to each stage of financing.
· Get expert answers to all your business financing questions.
· Network with VCs, other investors, and your entrepreneur peers.
· Enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages.
PLUS, practice and improve your pitch!
Come with your pitch deck, because you can enter your name to give your business presentation and get valuable feedback from our panel.
5:00 - Registration & Networking w/ food & drink
5:30 - Venture Capital Panel with Bill Yelle, Nancy Briefs, Maria Berkman, and moderator Vinit Nijhawan.
6:30 - Q&A and Networking
Online tickets: $10.00
*This event will also include a 200k Challenge 2020 Info Session*
*Free parking included*
Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/venture-funding-happy-hour-tickets-79576199555