University Relations at UMass Lowell wants to help you get the word out about your event, achievement, research -- anything that the University community -- and beyond -- would be interested in.
Our office manages:
- University Calendar (www.uml.edu/calendar). Submit online at www.uml.edu/bookit, the university's space reservation system, because you can't have an event without reserving a space. Just log in, request your space and fill in the description box at the end of the form to get the word out. Please submit at least two business days before the event.
- Today@UMass Lowell, a news and information website for faculty/staff and students with a daily email. Students and faculty/staff can submit online. Make the Today website your home page to get all the latest campus news and announcements.
- Department News. Submit your department news online to have it appear on your website.
- Featured Stories on the www.uml.edu/News are generated by a staff of writers in the University Relations who work on a "beat" system. Submit a story idea to firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected to your beat person.
- NewsLine, a four-page print publication used to convey major news to a variety of audiences including community, business and government leaders and major donors.
- UMass Lowell Magazine, published three times a year in partnership with the Office of University Advancement, primarily for alumni, but also includes faculty, staff and an off-campus audience.