The Manning School of Business (MSB) Accounting Advisory Board serves in an advisory capacity to the accounting faculty and as advocates of the accounting program. The MSB Accounting Advisory Board is composed of business leaders and accounting professionals who provide advice to the accounting department to better prepare our students for career challenges. The Board meets each semester to discuss business and employment trends, assess program objectives and advise the department on proposals to continuously improve the accounting curriculum to best serve the needs of our students.
The objectives of the Accounting Advisory Board are:
Provide a source from which the faculty and Chair may seek and receive advice relating to curriculum development, faculty involvement in the profession, faculty research and other matters necessary to ensure the development and continuance of a dynamic program in accounting. In addition to discussing curriculum for business needs, Advisory Board members will interact with classes and participate in speaker days and events in classes and on campus.
- Provide communication links between the faculty and professional accountancy communities
- Promote a positive image for the accounting program within the professional community and to the public
Community Outreach and Events
Encourage students and alumni to help promote the accounting major in events such as an annual accounting career day.
Internships and Job Placement
Assist preparing future leaders by monitoring openings at Advisory Board member firms or by creating an opportunity for an internship or a full-time job position.
- Chair - Tammy Concannon, CFO, Corporate Technologies
- Will Andronico, Partner, Moody Famiglietti & Andronico
- Mike Batts, Senior Manager, Deloitte
- Craig Brown, Director FMR Co. Fund Treasurer’s Office
- Charles Comtois, Partner, Sullivan Bille PC
- Daniela DiLemme, Staff Associate, Powers & Sullivan
- Pierrette Dingue, Audit Team, MFA
- Mark E. Dionne, Tax Partner, PwC
- John Doherty, Partner, Wolf and Co.
- David Gagnon, Partner, KPMG
- Kerry Johnson, Partner, Edelstein & Co.
- Paul Litchfield, Ferris Capital, LLC
- Benjamin Martin, Enterprise Bank
- James McCarthy, Manager, EY
- Allyson McOsker, Cost Accountant, TASC, Inc.
- Jeffrey Mead, Partner, Alexander Aronson Finning CPAs
- Michael Smith, Partner, McGladrey LLP
- Nick Tamvaklis, Staff Associate, DiCicco Gulman & Co.
- Joanne Yestramski, Vice Chancellor for Finance and Operations, UMass Lowell