Online & Other Services for Distance Learners
Even though you may be pursuing your UMass Lowell education from a distance, the UMass Lowell Career & Co-op Center wants to ensure that as many of our services as possible are available to you, just as though you were here on campus.
Following are links to free web-based and other services we hope you will take advantage of during and after your educational pursuits through the University. We welcome you and invite you to call on us for assistance with making your career plans a reality.
- Handshake - Employers who want to hire UMass Lowell students post their jobs, internships, and co-ops here. Sign in now! All UMass Lowell students have a Handshake account.
- GoinGlobal - An extensive source of country-and-city- specific career and employment information.
- Focus 2 - A career exploration tool designed to help you learn more about your career interests, skills, values and career readiness.
- InterviewStream - Practice your interviewing skills! Record your responses to interview questions through your webcam, play your answers back, and repeat (yes, this practice is the best way to prepare for a job interview!)
- What Can I Do With This Major? - Find out typical career areas associated with specific majors, learn about the employers in those fields, and strategies to make you marketable.
Career Advising - Our career advisors are discuss your resume, cover letters, job/internship search activities, or other career areas. Schedule your appointment online or call us at 978-934-6085 to schedule one.