Learn about yourself and explore majors and careers.
Return to ProPath home page.
Resumes & Cover Letters
- Attend the Resume Café workshop (held bi-weekly) and create a resume (pdf).
- Have your resume reviewed during drop-in hours (see schedule on our website).
- Upload your resume to your CareerLINK account; receive approval from Career & Co-op Center staff.*
- View the two CareerLINK tutorials posted on our YouTube channel.
- Update your CareerLINK profile.
- Send a follow-up letter (or email) to at least one employer you met at the career fair, using our sample thank-you letters (pdf) as a guide.
- Participate in at least two career events per year, hosted by the Career & Co-op Center.*
- Meet with your faculty adviser to discuss credit-bearing experiential learning opportunities.
- Attend a Co-op Info Session, if interested in potentially participating in Professional Co-op next year.
- Participate in one or more experiential learning options (see list below) and use the “Report a Hire” (pdf) feature of CareerLINK to report any applicable experiential learning opportunities.
First Year: Options for Gaining Experience
Part-time Work - A part-time job opportunity, ideally related to your academic major or area of professional interest.
Volunteer Work An unpaid opportunity to get involved in a field of interest