UMass Lowell does not accept cash for the payment of student tuition, fees, room or meal plan charges. Students and their families can pay by using a personal check, bank check, money order, credit card or payment plan via Tuition Management Systems (TMS).
Pay by Credit Card or Check
To make a payment by credit card or check, log into your iSiS account
, the Student Information System.
- On the "Student Center" tab, under the "Finance and Financial Aid" section select;
- "Make online credit card payment" or
- "Make online check payment"
UMass Lowell accepts the following credit cards:
Pay by International Wire/Money Order
- International wire transfer payments are available through the Western Union Business Solutions website.
- Please note: This option is only available for international wire payments.
- Payments accepted after 4 p.m. will not be processed until the next business day.
Pay by Monthly Budget Plan
- The Monthly Payment Plan is available through Tuition Management Systems (TMS).
- This plan enables you to make payments in monthly installments for the full year's tuition and fees.
- This is not a loan program and there are no finance or interest charges.
- There is a nonrefundable application fee.
- Sign up begins in June for the Fall term.
- For more information, or to sign up online, please visit: UMass Lowell Afford.