Services by Category
To help you navigate the IT website, we've done our best to group things by category—to help narrow down what you may be looking for. What kind of computer should you buy? How do you access your UMass e-mail account? How do you reach the IT Help Center? See if one of these links is helpful!
- Academic Technology - Learn about classroom technology and Lecture Capture.
- Administrative Applications - All the apps that help you do your work: SiS, HR Direct, e*mpac, Summit and document imaging can be found here.
- Email - Configure your email or if you are faculty or staff, create a listserv here.
- For Campus Techs - Want to learn more about Lenovo certification or software license keys? Start here. Note: This section is password protected.
- Get Connected - Need to connect to the network, gain access from home, print a document or configure your mobile device.
- Get Help Now From IT - Come talk with us.
- IT Security - We want to keep your personal information and your computer equipment safe, read on.
- Network Infrastructure - Need to understand DHCP, DNS and cabling infrastructure. It's all here for you.
- Software & Hardware - Want to learn about purchasing laptops, desktops or software licenses, you've found the place.
- Tech Support for Special Events - Have an event that needs laptops or other technology? Come on in.
- Training - We'll help you with video tutorials, wiki's, Lecture Capture, SiS, HR Direct, e*mpac and document imaging.
- Voice Services - Learn about your voicemail, resident hall phones, emergency campus phones & much more!