Financial Aid


If you are currently enrolled in a degree-seeking or eligible certificate program at UMass Lowell, but wish to take a course at another accredited college or university, you may be able to receive aid to cover some of the costs at the other institution. Your eligibility for this request will be determined based on your current financial aid award. 

You will need to complete a Consortium Agreement (pdf) available on-line or at the Financial Aid Office. In addition, you will need to submit a completed Off Campus Authorization Form (pdf) which is also available on-line or at the Registrar’s Office.

Submit all Consortium Agreements and supporting documentation to the Financial Aid Office.