- Review project timeline and make to sure meet minimum requirements for lead time.
- Identify funding source (if necessary). The creative and technical assistance provided by University Relations is available to your department at no charge. Departments are responsible for production costs, which may include printing, photography, postage or vendor charges. Purchase orders must be completed before costs are incurred.
- Identify your target audience.
- Understand what goal/objective you want to accomplish.
- Provide appropriate feedback. For most projects, you will have one or more opportunities to give feedback. We will take your feedback seriously while we move your project toward completion. We will also bring our expertise and judgment to bear on your project. Our goal is to make the process as streamlined, inclusive and beneficial as possible.
- Identify who has final approval for this project. We will secure a final approval by your department’s designee immediately prior to production. Once approval is given, there is no further review.
Note: University Relations applies the university’s editorial style, graphic and brand standards to all projects.