Elementor is a Word Press-based page builder that offers faculty the freedom to customize and personalize web content with the ease of page templates & “drop and drag” widget technology. The end result allows faculty to reach high-end web designs, without coding that is optimized for every device and screen.
- Request a site.
- You will will receive an email from email@example.com when setup is complete.
- To login once your site has been set up, go to https://sites.uml.edu/Your First-Your Last Name and click on the Login button in the footer of your new website and then on the "Use My ID" button. If prompted for credentials, enter your current @uml.edu credentials and password.
- Once logged into the dashboard, you can add content and update/create sub-pages by scrolling down and clicking on "Pages," choose the page you want to edit and select "Edit with Elementor."
- Elementor Cheat Sheet (pdf)
- Elementor help and documentation.