Faculty and Staff Bios
As of November 2020, faculty bios are fully hosted in Tridion with the exception of Manning School of Business faculty. Through a partial agreement with Digital Measures, faculty of the Manning School will continue to update all of their content through the Digital Measures interface through Oct. 31, 2023.
Below is the template for the faculty and staff bios that include all of the available fields.
You do not have to fill out all of them in order to have a published bio (those required are indicated with an asterisk).
There are many bios that consist of as little as name, title, phone and email, however many have all or most of these fields filled out. You can also view your area's department etc. list to get a better idea what others have done.
The fields available in the bio template consist of:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Suffix (Ph.D. etc.)
- Expertise/Activities (this is what feeds to the list view along with the name and department as well)
- Educational Background (school, degrees – Ph.D. etc.)
- Research Interests
- Selected awards and honors
- Selected publications
- Selected presentations
- Selected intellectual property
- Selected artistic and professional performances and exhibits
- Selected contracts, fellowships, grants and sponsored research
- Research currently in progress
- Attachment (place for CV etc. in pdf format)
- Website (faculty or other)
- Headshot Photo
Web Content generally completes requests for bios within two weeks but could take considerably longer at the beginning of each semester due to the high volume of requests.