Digital communications oversees web content, Hawki screens, Today@UMass Lowell announcements and social media.
- Publicity information included within the University Calendar
- Submit online at www.uml.edu/bookit, the university's space reservation system, because you can't have an event without reserving a space. Just log in, request your space and fill in the description box at the end of the form to get the word out. Check out BookIt policies and procedures.
- University communications (including evites)
- Official invitations about high-profile events are managed according to the university's Evite Policy.
- University Relations also has a policy on blast emails.
- Today@UMass Lowell
- Today@UMass Lowell is an official publication of the University of Massachusetts Lowell. It serves as a limited public forum - its purpose is to share activities and events, as well as university news, with the campus community. Submissions made to Today are reviewed prior to publishing and subject to editing. The university reserves the right at its discretion to exclude submissions that are outside the parameters of the purpose of this forum including, but not limited to, submissions that are solicitations, personal news or contain extraneous messaging from affiliated or external organizations.
- Today@UMass Lowell is both a website and a daily email for faculty and staff. Students receive a Today email once a week on Wednesdays.
- Featured Stories, written by our staff of "beat writers," appear on www.uml.edu/News and also provide the basis for content for featured news on social media, Today@UMass Lowell, NewsLine and the university's award-winning Alumni Magazine.
- Social media, including the university's Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels
- Hawki monitors, screens featuring news and events across campus