Taking care of your mental, physical and emotional health is an important part of your regular routine and can help improve your mood and reduce stress and anxiety, as well as lower your risk for health issues.
We have suggestions of ways to practice good self-care and we can provide you with resources to help.
- Setting limits & managing demands from others
- Eat healthy foods
- Use your support system
- Get some exercise
- Get some sleep
- Set reasonable expectations
- Use positive self-talk
- Take time & space for yourself
- Spend time with people you love
- Listen to music, take a walk, read a book...
- ANYTHING that makes YOU feel GOOD!