In an effort to provide a higher level of customer service to our students, we present a paperless alternative to housing selection. Here you will find a direct link to the Online Housing Portal, as well as detailed tutorials to guide you through the Housing Selection process.
Online Housing Portal
Tutorial - Logging in
- Logging in (you must have UML credentials to log in)
Tutorials - Application and Preferences
- Creating your application
- Selecting your room preferences
- Roommate profile
Tutorials - Roommates, Rooms and Meal Plans
- Roommate matching and pulling-in a roommate
- Selecting a room, suite or apartment
- Selecting your meal plan
- Retaining your current room (if eligible)
If you require any additional help please contact the Office of Residence Life at 978-934-5160. If you have forgotten your password, please use the password reset tool on the SiS website or call the HELP Desk at 978-934-4357.