Mixed LLC Experience
Considering teaching as a possible career? If you think you might like to explore what it means to teach, whether it is in a K-12 classroom, a preschool, or even a museum, then the iTeach LLC is for you!
The iTeach Living-Learning Community is designed for every student who may be interested in exploring a career in teaching. This community is focused on introducing students to teaching as a career path and will provide hands-on experiences and opportunities to visit K-12 classrooms, prepare for the MTELs, and navigate the teacher licensure process. The LLC experience helps students learn about creative teaching practices and the impact educational technology has on our students as well as our communities. This LLC is sponsored by the College of Education.
As a result of living in the iTeach Living-Learning Community, students will have the opportunity to…
Professor Michelle Scribner-MacLean | Clinical Associate Professor, Mathematics & Science Education, Graduate School of Education
Applying to a Living-Learning Community is free and easy:
1. Visit the Online Housing Portal and click on the housing application form.
2. Select the Living-Learning Community you wish to apply for and answer a few short answer questions on the "Living-Learning Community Selection" page of the housing application.
3. Invitations to participate in the LLC will be extended via email to applicants based on application answers and availability.
4. If offered a spot in the Living-Learning Community, return to the housing application using the link sent in the invitation email to accept/decline your place in the community.
5. Select your room in the Living-Learning Community on LLC Room Selection Day.