The Upper-Class Politikos Living-Learning Community expands on the first-year experience, further engaging students to deliberate, debate and engage. With a focus on career exploration, this LLC will further dive into local political campaigns, social movements, as well as the social, gender, race and ethic politics of our time.
Students will have the opportunity to expand their capacity to prepare for the LSAT, engage in mock trials and navigate international politics, to name a few, all the while working with an engaged Faculty Advisor from the Political Science department. Students will have the opportunity to interact with political leaders and learn how to get involved in the government post-graduation.
This LLC is sponsored by the College of Fine Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences and was created to support students studying Political Science, Criminology, History, Legal Studies, Philosophy and Journalism, along with anyone who has a passion for politics and public service.
As a result of living in the Upper-Class Politikos Living-Learning Community, students will have the opportunity to…
Applying to a Living-Learning Community is free and easy:
1. Visit the Online Housing Portal and click on the housing application form.
2. Select the Living-Learning Community you wish to apply for and answer a few short answer questions on the "Living-Learning Community Selection" page of the housing application.
3. Invitations to participate in the LLC will be extended via email to applicants based on application answers and availability.
4. If offered a spot in the Living-Learning Community, return to the housing application using the link sent in the invitation email to accept/decline your place in the community.
5. Select your room in the Living-Learning Community on LLC Room Selection Day.