Creating a vision for the future
The Upper-Class Creative Artists Living-Learning Community is designed for students that have a passion for the arts. This continued LLC experience is open to any student whom has a vested interest in creative expression. Students who live in this LLC will explore various social issues within the fine arts community; build connections with faculty and staff members that will promote their career development; and be exposed to diverse expressions of art to expand student world views.
This LLC is supported by a dedicated faculty advisor who challenges students to think more critically and creatively as they explore this versatile topic area. With a creative spin on the exploration of career opportunities within the arts, students will be afforded opportunities to grow as leaders, community members and artists. This LLC is sponsored by the College of Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
As a result of living in the Upper-Class Creative Artists Living-Learning Community, students will have the opportunity to …
- Prepare diverse expressions of art that address social issues within the arts community.
- Identify strategies to address well being areas that may be in need of balance: Physical, Financial, Social, Community & Career Wellbeing.
- Facilitate networking opportunities with faculty, staff, alumni and peers that promote professional and academic success.
- Utilize campus resources that may assist in accomplishing personal and academic goals.
- Explore opportunities related to pursuing a career within the arts.
- Identify potential solutions to social issues within the fine arts community.