This Living-Learning Community is geared towards students who are entering UMass Lowell as Criminal Justice or Political Science majors. Programs will be focused on exploring career opportunities as well as engaging with local law enforcement professionals and field trips to go beyond the classroom in exploring this rapidly expanding major at the University. Residents of this LLC will have the opportunity to interact regularly with a faculty adviser within the College of Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences for academic support, mentoring, and guidance.
Benefits to living in the community
- Great programs, speakers and tutoring.
- Build lasting relationships with your cohort.
- Increased access to faculty and staff.
- Fall 2015: Fox Hall, 7th floor
- Maximum Participants: 51 Students
How to Sign Up