Heath and Environment Academic Living and Learning Community (H.E.A.L.L.)
This Living-Learning Community aims to help students in the health professions bridge their experience in the classroom by providing a unique learning environment within the residence hall. Students living in this community will have the opportunity to participate in monthly exam reviews for Anatomy and Physiology as well as social activities geared towards community-building and socialization. A faculty adviser from the College of Health Sciences is also actively involved in assisting students in their career exploration and academic success. Come be a part of one of the most exciting and rewarding majors on campus!
The Benefits of Living in H.E.A.L.L. include:
- Study skills and academic support from College of Health Sciences faculty and upper class student mentors
- Living on South Campus just steps from your primary classes.
- Sharing classes with the students in your residence hall learning community
- Attending faculty-led study sessions on your floor
- Connecting with faculty and other students at the College of Health Sciences dinner and movie series
Fall 2015: Sheehy Hall
How to Sign Up
Freshman Living-Learning Community sign up is a part of the Freshman Housing Contract. Upper class students will apply for housing on the Online Housing Gateway and then complete the addition form under the forms portion of the Online Housing Gateway to apply for the Living-Learning Community.