The Pre-Med Living-Learning Community is designed for First-Year students who are preparing for a career in a Health profession. With a focus on helping students with career preparation, satisfying admissions requirements, choosing the right major, and finding clinical experience opportunities, this LLC empowers students to explore various career paths, while connecting them with practitioners, alumni, faculty and staff to assist in career preparation. A passionate Faculty Advisor provides support and academic guidance to students as they navigate and prepare for a career within the health and/or medical sciences. This LLC is sponsored by the Kennedy College of Sciences.
As a result of living in the Pre-Med Living-Learning Community, students will have the opportunity to…
Professor Khalilah Reddie | Lecturer, Chemistry, Kennedy College of Sciences
Applying to a Living-Learning Community is free and easy:
1. Visit the Online Housing Portal and click on the housing application form.
2. Select the Living-Learning Community you wish to apply for and answer a few short answer questions on the "Living-Learning Community Selection" page of the housing application.
3. Invitations to participate in the LLC will be extended via email to applicants based on application answers and availability.
4. If offered a spot in the Living-Learning Community, return to the housing application using the link sent in the invitation email to accept/decline your place in the community.
5. Select your room in the Living-Learning Community on LLC Room Selection Day.