If you have a passion for learning about behavior, then the MasterMinds Living-Learning Community may be the community for you!
With a focus on fostering critical and creative thinking, students will explore the principles, methods and ethics of psychology as both a scientific discipline and as a profession, while being afforded opportunities to become actively involved in improving the social fabric of our community. As experts in their field, engaged faculty advisors support the community, helping to create a living-learning experience that will prepare students for academic success and set them on a path towards reaching their career aspirations.
The MasterMinds LLC is designed for any first-year student interested in investigating the various facets of the psychology field. The overarching goal of this LLC supports the goals of Psychology Department, which are to enable students to understand human behavior and cognition, to contribute solutions to human problems and achieve the capacity to respond to a changing world. This LLC is sponsored by the College of Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
As a result of living in the MasterMinds Living-Learning Community, students will have the opportunity to…
Ivy Ho | Associate Professor, Psychology, College of Fine Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
Applying to a Living-Learning Community is free and easy:
1. Visit the Online Housing Portal and click on the housing application form.
2. Select the Living-Learning Community you wish to apply for and answer a few short answer questions on the "Living-Learning Community Selection" page of the housing application.
3. Invitations to participate in the LLC will be extended via email to applicants based on application answers and availability.
4. If offered a spot in the Living-Learning Community, return to the housing application using the link sent in the invitation email to accept/decline your place in the community.
5. Select your room in the Living-Learning Community on LLC Room Selection Day.